If you are connected with the online community, you are already familiar with the most popular CMS in the world “WordPress”. And for the WordPress community, the craziest event is the WordCamp. This is a WordPress community event organized worldwide at different venues. For the very first time in Dhaka, the local community is going to organize this event ‘WordCamp Dhaka 2019’. And we Bizcope is a proud sponsor of this event. Bizcope is a customer-centric company and always work for the growth of the community. We always organize events of our own, and also be a part of other events and share our knowledge and experience.
What is WordCamp?
WordCamps are non-profit community-based conferences that are organized by WordPress users like you. Everyone from new users to experienced developers participate, share information, and get to know each other. WordCamp Dhaka 2019 is a big opportunity to learn, connect and contribute and make WordPress better for everyone. There is a very big and active WordPress Community in Dhaka who has been contributing to WordPress from the very early stage. They are super excited to participate it with all WordPress enthusiasts and contributors.
WordCamp Dhaka 2019
WordCamp Dhaka 2019 event is going to be held on Saturday 28th September 2019 at International Convention City Bashundhara – ICCB.
Date: September 28th, 2019
Place: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Venue: International Convention City Bashundhara (Hall-3), Kuril Bishwa Road, Next to 300 ft. Purbachal Express Highway, Dhaka-1229
Agenda: WordCamp Dhaka 2019
- Building networking with renowned WordPress contributors, online marketers, and influencers.
- Various sessions by renowned experts dedicated to WordPress users.
- Sharing interesting information about SEO, content marketing, online marketing, etc.
- … and many more!
Ask Bizcope to learn more about WordCamp Dhaka 2019
Being a proud sponsor of WordCamp Dhaka 2019, we will be present all day long at the event. Don’t miss the opportunity to meet us and ask anything about the business opportunities related to the agenda of WordCamp Dhaka 2019! Stay connected with our Facebook & LinkedIn profiles to get a sneak peek of this session.
In addition, you get to meet the Bizcope team who help you get the best service in SEO, content marketing, social media marketing, etc. Let’s meet at the WordCamp Dhaka 2019 event! We would love to hear your feedback, experience, and suggestions on our service as well.
Some Key Sponsors
Along with Bizcope, the other big names who are sponsoring the WordCamp Dhaka 2019 event are Woocommerce, Jetpack, Standard Chartered, GoDaddy, HubSpot, and Themeum.
Key Speakers and Their Topics
- 🎤 SAIF HASSAN – Why Human-Centric Design Is Important for WordPress & Its Community
- 🎤 NIZAM UDDIN – Making multi-million dollar from WordPress plugin without paid marketing
- 🎤 PURNENDU DASH – Future Prospects in WordPress: Business & Beyond!
- 🎤 SANJAY WILLIE – 10 First Steps To Secure Your WP Assets
- 🎤 M ASIF RAHMAN – Future Prospects in WordPress: Business & Beyond!
- 🎤 PRATHAMESH PALVE – Challenges of Working Remotely
- 🎤 LINCOLN ISLAM – The Future of Web Development Career
- 🎤 MIZANUR RAHAMAN MIZAN – Social Media Automation for Free!
- 🎤 ANAM AHMED – WordPress At Scale
- 🎤 HASIN HAYDER – Using WordPress as an Application Development Framework
- 🎤 PARVEZ AKTHER – Future Prospects in WordPress: Business & Beyond!
- 🎤 TASHFIA NABILA FAREED – WordPress, SEO & Content Marketing- Know how to create an impression!
- 🎤 TAREQ HASAN – Future Prospects in WordPress: Business & Beyond!
- 🎤 FRANÇOIS FORES – Build Better Products and Get More Customers by Creating a Feedback Culture
- 🎤 CHETAN PRAJAPATI – My Experience of Giving Back to WordPress
- 🎤 ABU HURAIRA BIN AMAN – Headless WordPress and the future is here!
- 🎤 GANGA KAFLE – Think Before you submit Themes on WordPress.Org
- 🎤 CARL ALBERTO – WP Plugin Development Basics
- 🎤 RUPOK CHOWDHURY PROTIK – Don’t Put your WordPress Site at Risk
Let the countdown to the WordCamp Dhaka 2019 begin. Don’t miss the chance to experience the first WordCamp Dhaka 2019. Find more information about this event on their official website. Connecting hearts!! See You There!!
This is really interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger.
I have joined your RSS feed and look forward to seeking more of your wonderful post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks!
Wow that was strange. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t appear.
Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again.
Anyways, just wanted to say wonderful blog!
Good day! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new project in a
community in the same niche. Your blog provided us useful information to work on.
You have done a outstanding job!
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on blog. Regards