SEO is complicated!
I believe you heard it from many sources.
You are partially right. SEO is complicated. Anything is complicated if you don’t have experience on that vertical.
Same thing if you are working with a limited experienced agency.
In this blog post, I am going to share a recent case study with you.
It may help you understand SEO better and grow your business.
Often SEO involves the simplest strategies that are the most effective.
Creating a website for its audience.
Right website structure, great UI/visuals, right types of content with right length and also with right CTA.
Proper internal links, with less or no technical errors.
Yes, you heard it right.
This is all about the right SEO.
Here is a gym located at Gulshan 2 in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
It is a sister concern of one of the largest groups of companies in Bangladesh.
In just 6 months we increased 0 to 792 traffic per month.
Ranked over 57 organic keywords on top 5 and 45 Google Map keywords in top 3 (while writing this).
They had a good reputation offline, but their online presence was poor and did not reflect the brand’s true potential.
- Poorly structured website with poor navigation, limited landing pages and user experience.
- Lack of keyword research and duplication in title tags resulting in poor search engine visibility.
- Underdeveloped link profile, with few high-quality backlinks.
- Outdated and irrelevant content on the website.
- Limited or no use of structured data and schema markup.
- Website redesign with a focus on improving navigation and user experience.
- Landing page creation with good copywriting for the right target group.
- Resolution of technical SEO issues such as broken links, missing alt tags, and duplicate content.
- Content improvements such as adding new, high-quality and relevant content, optimizing existing content, and creating a blog.
- Targeting buying intent keywords to improve search engine visibility and attract more relevant traffic.
- Optimization of Google My Business page to improve local visibility and reach more potential customers.
- Utilizing structured data and schema markup to make it easier for search engines to understand the content on the website.
- Implementing analytics and tracking to measure the success of the SEO efforts.
- Building high-quality backlinks from authoritative websites to increase the website’s domain authority.
Want to see the same results for your business? Give us a call today and let’s discuss your business goals.